Wednesday 26 June 2013

OOTD 23/06/13

Outfit Of The Day

Hey dolls, back with an outfit of the day post for ya's, featuring my sister. 
This is kind of my first fashion post, so go easy on me.

My Outfit



Top : Forever21 - I got it a while ago but here is something that looks like it here -
Trousers : Primark - Don't sell online -
Shoes : South -Long time ago, and have ankle detail, but I can't find anything like them :( -
Bag : Primark
Watch : River Island - here -
Bracelet : gift
Nails : Sinful Colours  -Snow Me White - here -

Sisters Outfit



Top : Hand me downs - sorry -
Jeans : Newlook - can't find online -
Shoes : TK Maxx - can't find online - 

Until next time beauts
Melanie xox




7 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfit...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and yes of course, I've just followed you, you too have a lovely blog xo

      Delete
  2. I love high waisted pants. I am so short, I need anything to add a bit of height: even if it is just an allusion ha!

    Luc X

    www.love-luc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr, high waisted pants giving shorties the illusions since the 90's haha xo

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow and your lovely comment.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your style very chic, Let's follow each other here is mine http://labellekitoko.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love both outfit, especiall the tops!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete