Sunday 6 October 2013

THE MAXI SKIRT

OOTD feat. The Maxi

Hey guys, 
This post has been drafted
Over and over again
And I've finally decided to
Post it so here yaa go

I need to confess about
my slight obsession with maxi skirts

I managed picked up a front slit one for the purse friendly price of £8 from Primark.

Every wardrobe needs to have a maxi skirt, they can dress up the simplest of outfits. 

I styled mine with a simple neon cami from Topshop


Neon Cami : Topshop
Front Slit Maxi : Primark
Clutch : Primark
Necklace : Newlook
Bracelets : On Holiday

6 comments:

  1. this looks amazing on you i love the skirt and top i need!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning :D

    Pink looks beautiful on you too girl !

    Inspiration is what I get from reading your blog!

    A blog like this deserves a new follower!

    I hope to see you back on my blog for a chat :)

    Have a great day!

    Kisses,

    Janice

    Come by at The Fashion Milkshake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the skirt! :*

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!! http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.gr/2013/11/landing-no47-giveaway-win-new-look-zip.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know why you hesitated to post this OOTD for so long, you look lovely :) Since I'm so tall I havn't been able to find a maxi that is actually long enough for me but I am forever looking, haha. I'd love to see more outfits with maxi skirts and how you style them :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete