Thursday 20 June 2013

Best Friend Tag

Best Friend Tag

Can you do tags on a blog? No, Well I'm bringing it in!
Today me and two of my closest friend went for a cute walk, in some pretty nice clothes and armed with my new Canon 600D - that I got for my birthday.

The girl in the mint high low dress is Remy, and the girl in the denim skater skirt is Sarah, remember their names because I am pretty sure you will be seeing more of them









How gorgeous are my friends, all modelling enquiries through me please ;)
These are some outfits me and my friends would wear out, on a really casual/hot day.

Remy: dress - Forever 21, Bag - mine (given to me),
Sarah: Skirt - New Look, Shoes - Converse, Top - can get look-a-likes from Topshop & New Look
Me:(first pic) Blazer - H&M, Jeans - Forever21, Top - honestly can't remember but it has tuxedo back detail
(rest of pics)  Maxi dress - H&M, Blazer - H&M

Melanie xox

4 comments:

  1. love the Pictures with your new camara :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, it takes very well and its easy to use xo

      Delete
  2. thank you, I will definitely be checking yours out xo

    ReplyDelete